About Me

My photo
Words without action is nothing. Stop thinking and start action.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Is time to change myself.

From the begin of this semester 2, I was change into a lazy fellow. Totally didn't have that study mood to study. Every day only know to think of make fun and think of something stupid things. This is not the correct way for me. I must change it. Is time to get my study mood back and trying my best not to think a lot. I still remember one of my friend has told me before that if we keep think without take any action, it will just like a dream. A dream that we only can see it but we can't touch it or feel it.
I'm trying to be who I am now. What I need to do now is TRUST, because only TRUST can let my stupid thinking hang up with a word " STOP " I want to stop thinking so much and return to my responsibility in study. There are still a very long journey for me to go. If I can do it...NO!.. is I must can do it...I must let myself be more mature in everything. This is the only way that I can success in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment