About Me

My photo
Words without action is nothing. Stop thinking and start action.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

一天又一天,就这样过去了......

From the day we had been together until today.. 
there are nothing difference between us..
we are still we....

to those who is my friends....you all still will be my friends...
to those who is my best friends..you all still will be my best friends...
to those who is my brothers...you all still will be my brothers...
to those who is my bla bla bla...you will still be my bla bla bla....

is true that sometimes I will dissapointed you ....
is true that sometimes I will let you cry ....
is true that sometimes I will make you sad....
is true that sometimes I will let you jealous....




One day go...Another day will come...
and I always believe that the day that coming will always be the better day... 
 I just wanna to say ....appreciate every second we had now.



No comments:

Post a Comment