About Me

My photo
Words without action is nothing. Stop thinking and start action.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Life changing from time to time

Life will never be the same forever. Although, now I'm only passing through my life for 18 years in this world ,but what I have learn in this world are almost uncountable. From the 1st day I came to this world, I have been care of a lot of people around me. When I fall down, sure there are someone will take me up. When I cry, sure there are someone will come to me and huge me. When I can't asleep at night, sure there are someone will clap my backside to let me asleep. When I was hungry, sure there are someone will prepare full of my favourite food for me.....
Once the time passing by, I'm growing up....from baby to teenager. Every things change, When I fall down, I have to learn to stand up by myself. When I cry, there will be only pillow for me to huge, When I can't asleep at night, there are only mp3 will let me asleep and when I'm hungry, I have to learn to find myself food to eat~
This make me feel more scared but mature....I know this is a true that no one can change it.There are still very very long journey for me to go.I must learn to be more tough and brave. I believe there are still a lot of hard moment that I have to face it a long the journey that I will passing throw.What I must do now is trying to forgive the pass and keep moving forward to reach the end of my journey.
While my heart is still beating, my life will keep changing....NEVER GIVE UP EASILY IN MY LIFE ♥

1 comment: