About Me

My photo
Words without action is nothing. Stop thinking and start action.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Finally......I create a blog spot ^^

Erm.....19th of August, my 1st day of opening this blog.1stly, I'm not really that good in writting blog. =.=
I create this is because I would like to shared something of my life with my friend ^^
I would like to thanks Theresa Tan to teach me how to create it,this sound like I'm so stupid but I dont think so, because everyone also know everything from the beginning....everyone also need time to learn it, think it b4 u get it. this is my 1st post, I have no idea to shared anything ....give me some time,I would like to shared more about me at here....Lastly, I'm not sure whether have anybody will  come and view my blog, but if yes, thanks very very much lo ^^

2 comments:

  1. Heheh. Why Thanks me here, paiseh nia xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should thanks you...
    because you teach me how to create ..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete