About Me

My photo
Words without action is nothing. Stop thinking and start action.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can I do it ?

I recognition that I'm really not good in love. But once again I already fall in love with someone. This make my life changing again. I can't even stop myself to think of she everyday. This really make my feeling unstable. Those feeling like jealous, scared and worry is come to mind time to time. This is my most hard part that I can't control myself, is really hard for me to get out from those feeling. But, I always remind myself that I must learn to face it with simple way, never repeat those mistake that I had done before this.
                           
She told me that she was so care about what her friends will say about this. And what she need for now is time. I already promise that I will make a big try on this relationship although I'm really unconfident with it.
                            Hey, can you Be A Part of My Life ^^
Actually, I'm really worry about this >.<  I'm worry that we will not be together...I really need more confident from myself and everyone beside me.This is my 1st time take my full brave heart to face a girl I love. I need more support ^^
                                                   I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

  1. "Egg" Please post ur comment down...We are looking forward for ur comment...xD

    ReplyDelete