About Me

My photo
Words without action is nothing. Stop thinking and start action.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Unlucky day =(

Is wondering why every time when I need someone sure there are no one there for me >.<
My life sometimes is getting worst and worst although I'm trying my best to make it simple and better  everyday.
Today I just receive a massage from someone saying that I gotta receive a "SAMAN" letter. WTF !
Is going to get trouble again now, straight get nag by my mum .
The mood is getting down but still get nag, this is very very unlucky day for me !
And i need someone now, why there are no one here ? Again ! just ask myself again, is this call life ? or doomed ?
Just hoping that everything will be fine soon , BELIEVE tomorrow will be a better day =) will smile to face it now because this is the fact that will never change .

2 comments: